Leak Detection in Utah County
Reliable Leak Repair From Adaptive Plumbing
For some, a dripping faucet isn’t an emergency. However, a leaky faucet can suddenly turn into a full-on emergency if not addressed promptly. In many cases, leaks are easy to spot, just like a leaky faucet. There are other leaks, however, that are less obvious. These are the leaks you should be worried about.
Adaptive Plumbing is a full-service plumbing company serving Utah County. Our team of plumbing experts can help you fix leaks ranging from small and annoying to big and calamitous. Don’t wait to address your leak issues – a flood could be just around the corner.
Call (801) 997-6199 today or contact us online to schedule leak detection in Utah County.
What Are Some Signs You Have a Hidden Plumbing Leak?
While some leaks are obvious, others are harder to spot. It's important to know some of the warning signs that you have a hidden leak behind your walls.
Call for a leak detection service if you notice:
- Wet spots or water marks
- New mold or mildew
- Cracks in your home’s foundation
- Increased water bill
- Damp spots on walls or floors
- Unexplained standing water
Each of these issues can indicate that there’s a leak lurking somewhere in your plumbing system. While you might not yet be experiencing a flood, it could be just around the corner if you don’t address your leaks right away.
If the source of the leak isn’t immediately obvious, call in an expert. Our Utah County leak detection experts can perform an inspection of your whole plumbing system and hone in on the source of the leak.
We Use The Latest Technology in Leak Detection
At Adaptive Plumbing solutions, we utilize cutting-edge technology to quickly and accurately discover hidden leaks. This enables us to determine the scope of water damage as well as help provide our customers with an clear game plan and solution to resolve the issue at hand.
Our Leak Detection Methods Include:
- Meter testing - An expert plumber can perform a meter test, which involves measuring the water pressure in one pipe and comparing it to the pressure in another pipe. If one of the pipes has lower pressure, that could be the source of the leak
- Infrared thermal imaging - Another way to detect leaks is to use an infrared camera, which is used to take special photographs of suspected leak areas. This technique allows the plumber to pinpoint the precise location of the leak and then devise a plan for fixing it. In extreme cases, it might be necessary to dig around your home or drill into a wall to find the source of a leak.
- Video camera inspections - if we suspect a leak within your drain line or water line, we are able to provide video camera inspections. These cane help us locate the source of the issue as well as the extent of the damage within your pipes.
Leaks are, unfortunately, one of the most common plumbing problems that homeowners will face. If left undetected for extended periods of time, they can cause excessive damage to your property and result in more costly repairs down the line. It is important to call Adaptive Plumbing Solutions for leak detection in Utah County the moment you suspect that something is awry.
Give us a call today for leak repair in Utah County. Call (801) 997-6199 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today.